The Acting Director-General is Mr Clas Olsson.
The agency is organised in six departments that work with specific subject areas. The departments are:
- Administration and Director General's Office
Head of Dept: Ms Kristina Lundqvist.
- Effective Management and Administrative Support
Head of Dept: Ms Eva Lindblom.
- Central Government Accounting
Head of Dept: Ms Pia Heyman.
- Analysis and Forecasts
Head of Dept: Mr Matts Karlson.
- Coordination of IT System Hermes
Head of Dept: Mr Peter Linderoth
- Audit of EU funds under shared management
Head of Dept: Ms Ulrika Bergelv.
ESV's Advisory Council
The ESV has an Advisory Council which is appointed by the Government and which acts as an adviser to the Director General. The responsibility of the Council is to contribute to ensuring that ESV´s activities can be pursued efficiently and in accordance with their aims. The chairperson of the council is the Director General.